Saturday, May 5, 2007

Why am I writing this?

Hello,
I am an artist with a voice that I have kept silent for too long. I am an aspiring editorial cartoonist, writer, poet, musician and seminary student trying to find my way. I am finally starting this online journal after being prodded by caring mentors and close friends who have suggested that I start writing down my thoughts, insights, reflections and questions about life, faith, mystery, meaning, and reality.

Here, you will find my artwork and poetry, my reflections on faith, my opinions on current events, my reviews of things I've experienced, and my interviews with people I find interesting.

I don't know if anyone will ever find this, read this or appreciate this, but I am largely writing this for myself and my own sanity...a practical way to work things out in my mind and relieve the tensions in my heart. I only hope that if you have found your way here that you might be able to take away something that will prove useful for your own personal journey.

So, with that said, this is just the beginning. This is new territory for me and I am feeling my way through alot of this. I am eager to see what I discover about the universe around me and within me.

Please feel free to share your comments and thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment