Wednesday, February 25, 2009

At this point in my life

At this point in my life, I feel that there is so much that human beings have come to understand about the natural universe and I don’t want to pretend that those advances haven’t been made (I think the sciences can help us with this). And yet, at the same time, I realize that there so much mystery and meaning left to be explored in regards to the human condition (I think this is where art, religion and faith have been helpful).

I continue to enjoy the exploration and the openness of seeking wisdom wherever it can be found and firmly believe that we can learn something from everyone. I am not as certain in my views as before, but I feel that I am in a more honest place than ever.

At times I feel like a restless soul walking on a lonely road, but I am encouraged knowing that I am not alone; that there are other "wrestlers" out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment